Our lives are not defined reverse chronologically, yet until now, that’s strictly how our social network profiles portrayed us — as a snapshot of our latest activity. Today, Twitter gave everyone the option to pin a tweet to the top of their profile “so it’s easy for your followers to see what you’re all about.” It’s the first step towards a more holistic vision of identity online. Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Last call for Neiman Marcus's eBay store
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish