Today Yahoo announced that it has partnered with Yelp to bring local data into its search experience, both mobile and desktop. The deal will see traditional Yelp information, such as ratings and user photos piped into Yahoo. Put another way, Yahoo’s search is now flavored with more third-party data that it lacks. Yahoo is no longer a company known for its search products, having long-ago… Read More
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Local Market Fusion To Offer Internet Marketing Expert Services To Local Businesses ...
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- The Basics of Affiliate Marketing Tools