“Mobile is doubling on every traffic metric we have,” she said. But it doesn’t mean that Yahoo’s mobile strategy is already successful. Yahoo ended 2013 with no apps in Apple’s top 100. In other words, producing massive mobile hits is a long and difficult process. That’s why Mayer promoted Adam Cahan to be in charge of all things mobile. If things go well, it… Read More
- eBay Offers MPG Equivalent for Tech Infrastructure ... and Throws Down Gauntlet
- What's up with Apple's down low on Ebay sales?
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Koozoo: A Web 2.0 version of Big Brother goes mobile
- It's The End Of The News As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)