Today, Yahoo launches new Flickr apps for Android (and iOS coming soon.) They include the ability to shoot video in the apps, or upload it directly. There is also better search, more detailed statistics for individual photos and a redesigned interface that’s had a lot of the crap scraped off of the interface to present you with <a href="http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/17/yahoo-acquisitions-power-flickrs-new-object-recognition-search-editing-and-video-capture/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Search Engine Optimization FAQ | Webdesigntuts+
- SEO for Startups: 5 Rules to Apply Now | Search Engine Journal
- SEO Austin online video marketing search engine optimization ...