Amazon has purchased Comixology, and that’s a huge deal, because it means the largest bookseller in the world now owns the company that brought digital comics distribution to the masses, and essentially forced big publishers like DC and Marvel to get with it and start distributing titles on the same day in print and via digital channels. It’s hard to understate Comixology’s role… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Digital media group Komli launch new chinese network ...
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?