The desktop share of Windows computers worldwide fell below 90 per cent for the first time since it established the mark, according to figures from the web analytics company Net Applications. While there were encouraging figures for Microsoft among the …
- Pure Visibility Expands Enterprise Web Analytics Capabilities, Hires ...
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Windows Azure Adds Support For PhoneGap, Dropbox and Hadoop
- Pandora Makes Its Windows Phone 8 Debut, Gives Users Ad-Free Music Through The End Of The Year