One question we had concerning Facebook’s interest in buying drone aircraft maker Titan Aerospace is why would Titan, a young company founded in just 2012, want to sell? Facebook‘s interest in the business, after all, makes sense: It wants to use the drones to help spread Internet access to developing nations, via the Internet.org initiative, which is focused on connecting the “next 5 billion”… Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Internet Marketing 101: Mental Price Barriers
- Instant Internet Paydays: Review Examining New Internet Marketing Toolkit ...