We hope you enjoyed our recent Trend Briefing on RETAIL RENAISSANCE. As we continue to expand both our free content and paid services, we’re growing rapidly, and we’re now on the look-out for London-based native English speakers (or might as well be for the below positions. If any of these jobs ‘is you’ or someone you know, please do let us know.
Do you have 3+ years of experience as a trend / business thinker, with a truly global perspective? Are you passionate about reading and writing on the future of business and consumerism? More here »
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Are you an experienced professional with client service skills, administrative experience, and organizational prowess, looking for an international, demanding working environment? More here »
Are you at business school (or have you just finished university), are you fascinated with business/marketing/trends, and do you just know trendwatching.com would be perfect for you? More here »
- It's The End Of The News As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
- Facebook Brings Down The Hammer Again: Cuts Off MessageMe's Access To Its Social Graph
- Note-Taking Service Google Keep Briefly Appears Before Disappearing Again
- Line: We're A Social Entertainment Platform, Not Just A Free Calls Messaging App
- Outsourcing Your Digital Marketing Strategy: When do you know it's time?