In yet another stunning revelation about digital espionage (though how stunned can we continue to be at this point), The Guardian reports that British surveillance organization GCHQ ran a program between 2008 and 2012 that collected images from Yahoo chat users’ webcams. The program managed to collect a high volume of webcam imagery, including sex chat content, from over 1.8 million global… Read More
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Internet Marketing Agency Ajax Union Hosts March Monthly Business ...
- MessageMe: A Richer, Faster Messaging App That Quickly Grabs Doodles, Videos & Images
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook