The U.S. government created its own version of Twitter based on SMS messaging to help undermine the Cuban government, according to a new, eye-opening report by the Associated Press today. The report details efforts by a team of tech contractors to build and launch a messaging network in Cuba that would be hidden away from the country’s strict surveillance and control of the flow of… <a href="http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/03/u-s-created-cuban-twitter-to-stir-dissent-sought-funding-from-jack-dorsey-ap-reports/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- MessageMe: A Richer, Faster Messaging App That Quickly Grabs Doodles, Videos & Images
- WordPress' Matt Mullenweg On Working From Home, Making Money ...
- Tech-savvy Newark Mayor Booker: Government flunking social media
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish