Twitter has ditched its dedicated #Music app, the product of the acquisition of We Are Hunted, a social music discovery startup. But that doesn’t mean it’s dropping out of music altogether – the company has new plans for music tie-ins according to the Wall Street Journal, but it’s going to focus more on partnerships, conversations and supplementary content rather than on… Read More
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- Early Vine Use Sees Video App Rising On iOS While Cinemagram, Viddy, Socialcam All Decline
- What Are Twitter Line Breaks Good For?
- Twitter Now Lets Its Self-Service Advertisers Access Advanced Campaign Tools, Target Based On Interests, Device Or Sex