Twitter just released its earnings report for the first quarter of 2014, saying it has grown its monthly active user base to 255 million. Will that be enough to avert more awkward questions about growth during today’s analyst conference call? Well, maybe … but probably not. This means MAUs grew 5.8 percent quarter-over-quarter, which is an improvement compared to the end of 2013, when Twitter… Read More
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Internet Marketing Agency Ajax Union Hosts March Monthly Business ...
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Koozoo: A Web 2.0 version of Big Brother goes mobile