Twitter is no stranger to trying out new features on its social networking platform, with news just yesterday that it is in the process of testing and rolling out no less than 15 different ad units, at least some of which are already popping up for users. Today comes news of a feature that focuses Twitter on the desktop experience: web notifications. In Twitter’s words, the feature will let you… Read More
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- It's The End Of The News As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- PopTip Brings Its Instant Twitter Polling And Revamped Dashboard To Brands On Facebook
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth