Twitter has been testing designs furiously all winter, including a tile-like format for tweets and a Facebook-style profile page on the web.
But TNW has spotted an update in the Twitter app (which is being partially rolled out as a test, considering my version of the app doesn’t show the change) that brings the same profile look to mobile. Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Koozoo: A Web 2.0 version of Big Brother goes mobile