Twitter is experimenting with a new feature called “Fave People,” which allows you to keep track of your favorite Twitter users and accounts in a separate timeline. This feature, essentially a more user-friendly version of Twitter’s “Lists,” recently appeared in the alpha version of Twitter’s Android application – the app where the company tests new… Read More
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Koozoo: A Web 2.0 version of Big Brother goes mobile
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- PopTip Brings Its Instant Twitter Polling And Revamped Dashboard To Brands On Facebook
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth