Twitter has not yet officially launched commerce services — where users would be able to buy products that are advertised in Tweets — but it continues to build out the infrastructure it will need to have in place for when it does. The latest development on that front is that it has hired away Philippe Dauman, Jr from Google to lead commerce partnerships. Dauman, who had been at Google for the… Read More
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings | Elliot's Blog
- Domain Industry Keyword Google Rankings
- Analyzing a Sudden Drop in Google Rankings Google SEO News ...
- Eric Schmidt Confirms Identity Verification Impacts Google Rankings ...
- Google Strikes Back: Image Search Changes Affect Marketing Analytics