Twitter has announced one part of its new music strategy today, with a Billboard partnership that will result in the new ‘Billboard Twitter Real-Time Chart.’ The new tool will follow real-time conversation around U.S. music, monitoring mentions of artists, albums and songs being discussed both in the moment, and over time. That data will feed charts updated daily, and made… Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?
- New eBay Metrics Help Save Millions in Data Center Costs
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- Summit Partners Puts $26M Into Samwer Brothers' African Amazon Clone Jumia