Twitter just announced that it will be removing its #Music app from the App Store “later this afternoon.” For those who have already downloaded it, the app will stop working on April 18. #Music’s disappearance is no surprise. After a high-profile launch early last year, the app’s popularity waned and by the fall it was regarded as a failure, with both AllThingsD and The New York Times reporting… Read More
- WordPress' Matt Mullenweg On Working From Home, Making Money ...
- eBay Offers MPG Equivalent for Tech Infrastructure ... and Throws Down Gauntlet
- Last call for Neiman Marcus's eBay store
- What's up with Apple's down low on Ebay sales?
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish