Twitter just announced that it will now be showing Promoted Accounts in search results. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Twitter’s ad formats, well, the names are pretty self-explanatory. A Promoted Account is an account that businesses pay to advertise to users (and hopefully gain more followers), versus a <a href="http://thenextweb.com/twitter/2014/02/25/twitter-will-now-display-promoted-accounts-search-results/”>Promoted Tweet or a Promoted Trend (the latter is a relatively small part of… Read More
- Search Engine Optimization FAQ | Webdesigntuts+
- SEO for Startups: 5 Rules to Apply Now | Search Engine Journal
- SEO Austin online video marketing search engine optimization ...
- Google Strikes Back: Image Search Changes Affect Marketing Analytics
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish