Twitter has been testing a new profile design with a more Facebook-like cover photo and overall look, and now that design is rolling out to all users. The company announced the overhaul in a blog post today, highlighting its new features, which include a number of new ways to view and interact with Tweets. Your profile pic and customized header are now larger, and you can tweak your color scheme… Read More
- Done For You Commissions - Internet Marketing 'Mega' Launch - A Shortcut To ...
- Digital media group Komli launch new chinese network ...
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- PopTip Brings Its Instant Twitter Polling And Revamped Dashboard To Brands On Facebook
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth