Twitter released its first quarter financial performance this afternoon, reporting revenue of $250 million in the period, and earnings per share of $0.00 on a non-GAAP basis. The street had expected Twitter to report revenue of $241.5 million, and a three cent per-share loss. That non-GAAP $0.00 EPS is slightly occlusive — the company in fact had non-GAAP net income of $183,000 in the… Read More
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Internet Marketing Agency Ajax Union Hosts March Monthly Business ...
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish