Confirming an earlier leak, the Amazon-owned live streaming service Twitch is today announcing an expanded lineup of subscription offerings, which introduces two new levels beyond the original $4.99 per month plan. Now, Twitch’s partnered content creators can offer $9.99 and $24.99 subscriptions that will give viewers additional ways to support their favorite creators. The new… Read More
- AdWords Enhanced Campaigns: New Features & Benefits
- MessageMe: A Richer, Faster Messaging App That Quickly Grabs Doodles, Videos & Images
- The Link Building Book: A Must-Read for Newbie & Experienced ...
- Pure Visibility Expands Enterprise Web Analytics Capabilities, Hires ...
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names