Since Steve Ballmer passed the torch to Satya Nadella earlier this year, it marked a sea change in the organization: the first time in its history one of the founding team wasn’t running the show. Changes were expected and have happened. A surprising one is a subtle shift toward a service model and what appears to be an understanding that as long as people are running Microsoft tools, the… Read More
- Local Market Fusion To Offer Internet Marketing Expert Services To Local Businesses ...
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services
- WordPress' Matt Mullenweg On Working From Home, Making Money ...
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Lessons in Copywriting From the Signs of Homeless People