Convo, a platform that lets workers post messages to and converse with others in their company in real time, is today releasing an update with a couple of notable features that alternately make the app more fun to use, and likely also a lot more useful (for those who use enterprise social media services to actually, you know, get work done). It’s adding support for GIFs (good news for… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Local Market Fusion To Offer Internet Marketing Expert Services To Local Businesses ...
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook