Apple has been one of the top performers in the most recent Greenpeace rankings of Internet companies thanks the clean energy sources they use to power their data centers. The company is keen to emphasize its green side, especially leading up to April 22 (Earth Day) this year, and now a new video narrated by CEO Tim Cook highlights some of its key environmental initiatives. The video centers… Read More
- SEO Austin online video marketing search engine optimization ...
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- Early Vine Use Sees Video App Rising On iOS While Cinemagram, Viddy, Socialcam All Decline
- Apple's Low-Cost iPhone Reportedly Getting The Same 4-Inch Display As iPhone 5, ‘Super-Thin' Plastic Case