It’s been a big week for smart things.
Coming off the heels of CES, this week we learned that Lockitron hasn’t been shipping the majority of their smart lock pre-orders, Nintendo hasn’t been selling many Wii Us, that Google has been building smart contact lenses and buying smart thermostat companies, and that our dear Chris Velazco is leaving us.
It may not be the happiest Gadgets Podcast you’ve ever heard, but at least it’s honest.
Intro Music by Rick Barr.
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public
- Google Scoops Up Neural Networks Startup DNNresearch To Boost Its Voice And Image Search Tech
- Google Closes The Book On Google Reader On July 1, Seven Other Products Also Get The Chop
- Google Translate Now Lets You Build A Personalized Phrasebook
- Google Acquires Web Application Server Talaria To Enhance Its Cloud Platform