Are you ready for the future?
Facebook certainly is, considering the social giant just bought Oculus VR, which makes virtual reality gaming headsets, for a cool $2 billion. And Microsoft is joining in on the fun, with reports indicating that the company has purchased wearable computing technology similar to Google’s Glass. Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Facebook Redesign Kills Ticker, Almost
- HTC Facebook Phone Specs Leak, Outlining A Solid Mid-Range Device With FB And Instagram Pre-Loaded