Microsoft had become an oft-ignored, behemoth to the North, despite $77 billion in revenue and $57 billion in profits. It seemed that the mobile revolution had passed it by. Although Steve Ballmer was already making many of the right moves, it took new CEO Satya Nadella to fully accept that Microsoft had to move beyond Windows into a new future of apps and cloud services. Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'
- Windows Azure Adds Support For PhoneGap, Dropbox and Hadoop