The Lumia 930 will be Nokia’s new Windows Phone flagship smartphone outside the U.S. this summer — by which time its mobile making division will be owned by Microsoft. TechCrunch got hands on with the forthcoming flagship at a briefing in London this morning. Read on for our first impressions. Read More
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You
- Aviary Launches Its Photo Editing SDK For Windows 8 Thanks To AMD Ventures Investment
- Microsoft Opens Online Flagship Store On Tmall, The ‘Amazon Of China'
- Windows Azure Adds Support For PhoneGap, Dropbox and Hadoop