Talkwheel, a startup that aggregates the social media conversation around a company or topic in, yes, a wheel format, is announcing that it has raised $1.2 million in funding. The idea sounds a little odd at first, but founder and CEO Jeff Harris said it solves a major problem for brands. He argued that the traditional linear format for presenting comments and social media posts doesn’t really… Read More
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Digital media group Komli launch new chinese network ...
- Tech-savvy Newark Mayor Booker: Government flunking social media
- 7 Ways To Value Yourself Beyond Social Media