But, laying aside the gaudy hysterics of the central characters, the American election is also a remarkable insight into modern political copywriting. The American political model is unashamedly commercial, with the vastness of budgets and the sheer …
- The Malodorous Whiff of Copywriting Rates
- Copywriting: A course for freelance journalists
- Ands & Buts: Why conversational copywriting needs to break the rules
- Copywriting websites: dark and satanic or grist to the mill?
- Copywriting: What to Do When Things Go Wrong