Sprinklr, which describes itself as “the largest independent social relationship platform provider,” just announced that it has raised $40 million in Series D funding. It’s also launching its first “paid social media solution,” i.e., a product for managing ad campaigns on Facebook and Twitter. With the new product, Sprinklr says its customers can plan, execute, and… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Big Moose Marketing Launches Online Marketing Birmingham Services