No stranger to rolling out services in extended beta and temporary projects, Google today unveiled its latest “experiment” for Chrome: Spell Up, a browser-based game that uses voice recognition and speech synthesis to help people learn to spell English better. Users can start at any level they want and the point is to build “towers” of words (hence the “Up”… Read More
- Minneapolis Internet Marketing Specialists Recommend Innovative Uses of ...
- If It Gets Them, Google May Open .Search, .App, .Blog And .Cloud gTLDs To The Public
- Google Scoops Up Neural Networks Startup DNNresearch To Boost Its Voice And Image Search Tech
- Google Closes The Book On Google Reader On July 1, Seven Other Products Also Get The Chop
- Google Translate Now Lets You Build A Personalized Phrasebook