Buffer, the social media scheduling app with 1.5 million users, picked up a bit of notoriety when it got hacked and its users started sending out weight-loss spam to followers, but also kudos for its generally transparent approach to business. Today, it is announcing a pivot of sorts. The company is adding two new features – a feed-reading service and curated content suggestions —… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- AdWords Enhanced Campaigns: New Features & Benefits
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook