Unified, which has created what it calls a “social operating platform,” is announcing that it has acquired analytics startup Awe.sm.
Unified offers tools for buying ads on social media, and for monitoring other ad-buying systems. Earlier this year it added business intelligence data for tracking broader trends in a companies’ social ad spending. Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Internet Marketing 101: Mental Price Barriers
- Instant Internet Paydays: Review Examining New Internet Marketing Toolkit ...
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Local Market Fusion To Offer Internet Marketing Expert Services To Local Businesses ...