Socialbakers, a social media analytics company founded in 2009 and headquartered in Prague, is announcing that it has raised $26 million in Series C funding.
The round was led by Index Ventures, with participation from previous investor Earlybird Venture Capital. Socialbakers has now raised a total of $34 million.
In the past year, the company says it tripled revenue, launched its ad analytics platform, added more than 1,000 customers, and hired its first CMO. Socialbakers currently has a team of 300 people, which it plans to grow to 400 in the coming year.
“Socialbakers is positioned to move from leading the social analytics category, to defining the next generation of insight-driven social marketing applications,” said Index partner Jan Hammer in the funding release.
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Pure Visibility Expands Enterprise Web Analytics Capabilities, Hires ...