First, a website could help you figure out your wearable strategy automatically. Now, another site wants to help you with the challenging task of coming up with something profound to say about yourself in your Twitter bio. Digital ad and media-focused news site Digiday has created an homage to the popular WhatTheFuckIsMyWearableStrategy website created by Brit Daniel O’Connell, aptly titled WhatTheFuckIsMyTwitterBio, which provides a ready-made missive to share with the world on the social network.
“MARKETING EGGHEAD-IN-CHIEF, PERSONAL BRANDING NINJA, TUMBLR CLAIRVOYANT. CACHE RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME.”
Of course, there’s no limit to the number of times you can go again, so I could also be:
“DIGITAL RETAIL QUEEN, FACEBOOK PROFESSOR, CRYPTO GEEK. ALL THINGS DISNEY.”
“SEO PRINCESS, ZEITGEIST MIXOLOGIST, CAMPAIGN YODA. KEEPING IT CLASSY.”
The site was created by Digiday employees Jack Marshall, Saya Weissman and Brian Braiker, and it’s described as “a fun little side project” by Weissman on Twitter.
I still maintain that the best Twitter bio for anyone and everyone is “Social Media Expert (RTs do not necessarily count as endorsements)” since the key to success is being so incredibly boring and generic as to be absolutely invisible, but if you’re feeling you need something that really advertises your awesome aptitudes, you’ll be surprised at how good this website is at knowing the depths of your soul.
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- PopTip Brings Its Instant Twitter Polling And Revamped Dashboard To Brands On Facebook
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth