In 2016, digital media consumption will pass a milestone, accounting for just over half (50.07%) of total media consumption in the UK for the first time. Mobile use, particularly smartphone use, is behind much of this growth. Almost two-thirds (62.3 …
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Digital media group Komli launch new chinese network ...
- Tech-savvy Newark Mayor Booker: Government flunking social media
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video