Skype for Outlook.com, the integration of Skype’s messaging features into Microsoft’s webmail platform, is now available worldwide, the company is announcing this morning. To get started with the feature, users must first download a web browser plugin, which is available for IE, Chrome, Firefox and now, Safari, browsers. Afterwards, those who already have Skype accounts can link them… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- SEO Austin online video marketing search engine optimization ...
- Building a Mobile Strategy Around Digital Video
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Early Vine Use Sees Video App Rising On iOS While Cinemagram, Viddy, Socialcam All Decline