Speed is also a way authors like Locke gain success so fast through Kindle's publishing program. Traditional publishing moves slow in comparison in the release time of a work, sometimes taking up to two years or more to get a book into the contract …
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Ebooks: the end of the beginning (Part one)
- American Writers & Artists Inc. Announces the Release of a Special Report on ...
- LinkedIn Hits 200 Million Registered Users Worldwide - Adding New Users At Rate Of Two Per Second
- Facebook Opens Early Adopter Club To Reignite Mobile Experimentation