Synack, a startup that combines software security tools with a network of white-hat hackers to help keep its customers secure, announced a $21.25 million Series C funding round today. The round was led by Microsoft Ventures with participation from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Singtel Innov8. Previous investors GGV Capital, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Kleiner Perkins Caufield &… Read More
- WordPress' Matt Mullenweg On Working From Home, Making Money ...
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Google Scoops Up Neural Networks Startup DNNresearch To Boost Its Voice And Image Search Tech
- Lessons in Copywriting From the Signs of Homeless People
- With 50,000 Users & Double-Digit Monthly Revenue Growth, French Real-Time Alerts Startup Mention Raises $800K Flash Seed