So much for trashing the Kindle. Today Samsung is announcing a new app, Kindle for Samsung, created in partnership with Amazon, that will let Galaxy device users using Android 4.0 and up, starting with the Galaxy S5, to buy and read content from Amazon’s catalog of magazines, newspapers and books. The app will going live across 90 countries this month. Read More<img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/TechCrunch/Amazon/~4/QaW89AcJ36U” height=”1″ width=”1″ />
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes