Salesforce has poured a lot of investment into social and mobile products to make sure that its suite of cloud-based CRM services continues to find audiences where consumers are engaging online the most these days. Today it unveiled the latest move in that direction, Salesforce1 Service Cloud SOS — Service SOS for short — one-touch live video support and on-screen guided assistance… Read More
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?
- Amazon aim to control some domains is opposed: WSJ