Tech giants, including Google to Apple, are notorious fans of offshore tax havens, which saves them billions of dollars. A new report from the Bureau of Investigative Journalism finds that “if this cash was brought onshore and taxed at the current US corporation tax rate of 35%, it would produce a $89bn windfall for the US Treasury – equivalent to 17% of America’s projected $514bn budget… Read More
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Facebook's Riskiest Bet Yet. Can It Uproot A Billion People's Behavior?
- SEO for Startups: 5 Rules to Apply Now | Search Engine Journal
- eBay Offers MPG Equivalent for Tech Infrastructure ... and Throws Down Gauntlet
- Ands & Buts: Why conversational copywriting needs to break the rules