The 30 percent or more promised on Kindle publishing therefore becomes another strong pull factor for newbies who aspire to make a living out of writing books. And finally, the argument that Amazon is hurting authors by pushing down the prices of …
- Bloggers Take Heed: Affiliate Marketing Keeps You In The Driver's ...
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Ebooks: the end of the beginning (Part one)
- Note-Taking Service Google Keep Briefly Appears Before Disappearing Again
- Samwers Take A Baby Step Into The U.S., Launches Social Gifting Service DropGifts As A B2B Play