Benchmark partner Peter Fenton, who had been on Twitter’s board since 2009, will not seek re-election after his term expires in 2016, according to a new filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Read More
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- Early Vine Use Sees Video App Rising On iOS While Cinemagram, Viddy, Socialcam All Decline
- What Are Twitter Line Breaks Good For?
- Twitter Now Lets Its Self-Service Advertisers Access Advanced Campaign Tools, Target Based On Interests, Device Or Sex
- Seven years, seven lives changed by Twitter