Percolate, a startup that helps marketers create content and share it on social networks, is announcing that it has raised a $24 million Series B led by Sequoia Capital. Co-founder James Gross told me that the big round from Sequoia is an endorsement of Percolate’s claim that it’s not just another social media management system. That’s because it’s not just allowing businesses to listen and… Read More
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- How Can Internet Marketing for Small Business Tools Help Them Build a Marketing Plan?
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Digital media group Komli launch new chinese network ...