Microsoft has launched new Office for iPad software, finally, after people have been asking for it since, oh, say, the day in 2010 when the iPad originally launched. The new apps are currently available for anyone to download, so you can scratch that four-year itch, but is it worth it? Read on to find out why Microsoft’s iPad-based productivity suite will be a lifesaver for some, but… Read More
- Instant Internet Paydays: Review Examining New Internet Marketing Toolkit ...
- Microsoft Wants Students To Give Office A Try, Gives Them Up To 6 Free Months Of Office 365, 20GB Of Extra SkyDrive Storage
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner Pulls An Oprah, Gives Every Employee An iPad Mini
- Dear Microsoft, Samsung Isn't Very Happy With You