“Do we want to be Game Boy, or iPhone or Android?” That’s how Oculus CEO Brendan Iribe says his team considered the acquisition by Facebook. Without the financial backing, Oculus may have had to scale back its ambitions. But now, big developers are flocking to build for the Oculus virtual reality platform. Read More
- Facebook Beefs Up With Acqhire Of Storylane Because It’s Time To Fight Tumblr
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Facebook Barely Poked Snapchat, Active Usage Data Shows
- Facebook Redesign Kills Ticker, Almost
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.