Selfies are so hot that they might already be over (if I’m aware of something being cool it usually isn’t anymore) but you don’t have to just crank out pictures of your mug taken at arm’s length indiscriminately in hopes of finding an angle that plays well on social media. Thanks to MIT PhD student Aditya Khosla (via CSAIL), you’ll save yourself some arm strain with… Read More
- Dynamic Signal Launches VoiceStorm To Manage Employees’ Social Media Promotion Efforts
- Digital media group Komli launch new chinese network ...
- Tech-savvy Newark Mayor Booker: Government flunking social media
- 7 Ways To Value Yourself Beyond Social Media
- PopTip Brings Its Instant Twitter Polling And Revamped Dashboard To Brands On Facebook